WELCOME TO VAUGHN RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
POWERED BY UNDER ARMOUR
Registration is OPEN for 2023 SPRING Under the Lights flag football season. The SPRING/SUMMER season runs from JUNE through AUGUST. Registration is open for players from Grades K to Grades 10. With games taking place at:
JUNE 11 & 18 - SKILLS & DRILLS - 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM
*timeslots will be based on age*
JUNE 25 - EXHIBITION GAMES
JULY 2 - AUGUST 6 - REGULAR SEASON
AUGUST 13 - PLAYOFFS/CHAMPIONSHIP
PRACTICES AND GAME TIMES BETWEEN 3:30 PM - 7:30 PM
RISE Flag Football is the exclusive youth flag football partner of Under Armour, Inc. The league is for both boys and girls of all skill levels and promotes a competitive, confidence building, non-contact football experience.
FOR MORE INFORMATION SELECT REGISTER NOW!
GENERAL LEAGUE FORMAT:
- Co-Ed League for Kids from K-10th grade
- Player receives a Under Armour game shirt
- 6 week season including playoffs or consolation games
- 6 v 6 format on 25-30 yd wide x 50 yd long fields
- NO pass rush, just a 4-6 second sack count. Emphasis on the pass game and run game limitations.
- 9 player rosters so everyone plays every game!
- Practices are held a hour before the games
- NO Tryouts. NO Drafts. Rosters are formed by "friend" or "coach" request. Single players will be placed on teams with some similarity and familiarity such as same school, neighborhood, organization, etc. as the other players on the team.
- ALL coaches are volunteer parents and NOT provided by Under the Lights
- Trophies are awarded to the Champions of the grade/age division
- Games played in the evenings when possible.
We at RISE Flag Football offer the following refunds within these specific timelines. All refund requests must be submitted by email to your League Commissioner.
- FULL or 100% registration fee refund if requested before uniforms are ordered for the league which occurs 4 weeks prior to kickoff. Banking and Service Fees are Non Refundable
- HALF or 50% registration fee refund if requested after uniforms are ordered and prior to the 1st game of the season. Banking and Service Fees are Non Refundable
- NO REFUND request submitted and processed after the 1st game of the season
- In the event that the Under the Lights Flag season is canceled prior to the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID19 outbreak, then HALF or 50% registration fee refund will be processed. If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID19 outbreak, NO REFUND will be processed.
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by RISE Flag Football League.
- All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the Commissioner of your league with a current Coaches certification and background check. Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year. If you need to update or obtain both please use the following links:
- Safety is our main concern and goal for our players and we want to make sure we have proper and safe coaches.
Frequently Asked Questions