WELCOME TO MILTON RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
Powered by Under Armour
Welcome to Rise Flag Football, the newest and most exciting youth flag football experience for boys and girls ages 5-16! We are thrilled to announce that we are moving away from Under the Lights Flag Football and rebranding as Rise Flag Football, powered by Under Armour.
As one of Under Armour's premier youth sports partnerships, we are excited to offer our players the best in fun, competition, and football skills to build confidence and leadership for youth athletes nationwide. With Rise Flag Football, your child will have the opportunity to learn the game of football, make new friends, and compete in a safe and positive environment. We can't wait to see you on the field, sign up now and be a part of the Rise Flag Football experience!"
Registration is now OPEN for the 2023 FALL Rise Flag football season. Registration is open to all players from Grades JK to Grades 10. The FALL MILTON CHAMPIONSHIP season runs from SEPTEMBER 1st through OCTOBER 27th. Teams will then have the ability to qualify for the UA Flag Rise Provincial Championships held in Georgetown in November.
(schedules subject to change based on inclement weather and other factors out of our control)
MILTON COMMUNITY SPORTS PARK FIELD #5
805 Santa Maria Blvd. Milton, ON L9T 2X5
SEASON: SEPTEMBER 1ST - OCTOBER 27TH
FOR MORE INFORMATION SELECT REGISTER NOW!
While formerly we used grades as the creation of division, going forwards UA RISE Flag Football will be based on the child’s age according to the Football Ontario Roster Age Categories for non-contact football.
- U8 Division YOB 2016 thru 2018 (cannot turn 9 in the calendar year)
- U10 Division YOB 2014 & 2015 (cannot turn 11 in the calendar year)
- U12 Division YOB 2012 and 2013 (cannot turn 13 in the calendar year)
- U14 Division YOB 2010 & 2011 (cannot turn 15 in the calendar year)
- U16 Division YOB 2008 & 2009 (cannot turn 17 in the calendar year)
- All divisions are Co-ed
- Six to Eight game season including playoffs and consolation games
- 6v6 format on 25 x 50 yd field
- 8-10 player rosters so everyone plays every game
- Team practice will be conducted on gameday - perfect for multi-sport athletes
- No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players are placed on teams with similar schools or neighbourhoods
- All coaches are volunteer parents
We at UA Rise Flag Football offer the following refunds within these specific timelines. All refund requests must be submitted by email to your League Commissioner.
- FULL or 100% registration fee refund if requested before uniforms are ordered for the league which occurs 4 weeks prior to kickoff. Banking and Service Fees are Non-Refundable
- HALF or 50% registration fee refund, if requested after uniforms, are ordered and prior to the 1st game of the season. Banking and Service Fees are Non-Refundable
- NO REFUND request was submitted and processed after the 1st game of the season
- In the event that the UA Rise Flag Football season is cancelled prior to the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID-19 outbreak, then a HALF or 50% registration fee refund will be processed. If the season is cancelled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID-19 outbreak, NO REFUND will be processed.
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by UA Rise Flag Football League.
- All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the Commissioner of your league with a current Coaches certification and background check. Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year. If you need to update or obtain both please use the following links:
- Safety is our main concern and goal for our players and we want to make sure we have proper and safe coaches.
Frequently Asked Questions