WELCOME TO GUELPH RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
Powered by Under Armour
Regular Registration is OPEN for the 2023 FALL RISE Flag Football Powered by Under Armour season for athletes Grades 1 - 10.
186 Eastview Rd., Guelph, Ontario
Guelph, ON N1E 6X2
September 6 - October 24
6 PM - 7:30 PM (U10 & U12)
7:30 PM - 9 PM (U14 & U16)
Under the Lights is the exclusive youth flag football partner of Under Armour, Inc. The league is for both boys and girls of all skill levels and promotes a competitive, confidence-building, non-contact football experience.
FOR MORE INFORMATION SELECT REGISTER NOW!
GENERAL LEAGUE FORMAT:
- Co-Ed League for Kids from K-12th grade.
- Player receives a Under Armour game shirt.
- 7 week season including playoffs or consolation games.
- 6 v 6 format on 25-30 yd wide x 50 yd long fields.
- NO pass rush, just a 3-6 second sack count. Emphasis on the pass game and run game limitations.
- 9 player rosters so everyone plays every game!
- Practices are held an hour before the games.
- NO Tryouts. NO Drafts. Rosters are formed by "friend" or "coach" request. Single players will be placed on teams with some similarity and familiarity such as same school, neighborhood, organization, etc. as the other players on the team.
- ALL coaches are volunteer parents and NOT provided by Under the Lights.
- Trophies are awarded to the Champions of the grade/age division
- Games played in the evenings when possible.
We at Under the Lights Flag offer the following refunds within these specific timelines. All refund requests must be submitted by email to your League Commissioner.
- FULL or 100% registration fee refund if requested before uniforms are ordered for the league which occurs 4 weeks prior to kickoff. Banking and Service Fees are Non Refundable
- HALF or 50% registration fee refund if requested after uniforms are ordered and prior to the 1st game of the season. Banking and Service Fees are Non Refundable
- NO REFUND request submitted and processed after the 1st game of the season
- In the event that the Under the Lights Flag season is canceled prior to the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID19 outbreak, then HALF or 50% registration fee refund will be processed. If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID19 outbreak, NO REFUND will be processed, but we will look to continue the season once we get back on the field for the final weeks of the season.
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by Under the Lights Flag League.
- All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the Commissioner of your league with a current Coaches certification and background check. Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year. If you need to update or obtain both please use the following links:
- Safety is our main concern and goal for our players and we want to make sure we have proper and safe coaches.