WELCOME TO BRANTFORD RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
Powered by Under Armour
Welcome to Rise Flag Football, the newest and most exciting youth flag football experience for boys and girls ages 5-14! We are thrilled to announce that we are moving away from Under the Lights Flag Football and rebranding as Rise Flag Football, powered by Under Armour.
As one of Under Armour's premier youth sports partnerships, we are excited to offer our players the best in fun, competition, and football skills to build confidence and leadership for youth athletes nationwide. With Rise Flag Football, your child will have the opportunity to learn the game of football, make new friends, and compete in a safe and positive environment. We can't wait to see you on the field, sign up now and be a part of the Rise Flag Football experience!"
Registration is now OPEN for the 2023 SPRING Rise Flag football season. Registration is open to all players from Grades K to Grades 8. The SPRING BRANTFORD CHAMPIONSHIP season runs from MAY 5th through JUNE 23rd. Teams will then have the ability to qualify for the UA Flag Rise Provincial Championships held in Georgetown in July.
(schedules subject to change based on inclement weather and other factors out of our control)
Bison Alumni Field
254 N Park St, Brantford, ON N3R 4L1
Click here to view the map
Season: May 1 - June 12
Playoffs/Championship: June 19 & 26
Early Bird $225 (Early Bird Pricing ends March 31st) + Fees
Regular Fee $250 (Regular Fee April 1st to TBD) + Fees
Registrations Closes May 5th, 2023
Siblings receive a $15 discount (use promo code "SiblingDiscount"). The 1st Child is at Full Price with the 2nd and additional children utilizing the promo code discount. (Not valid for Early Bird Registration Pricing)
RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the current school year.
- K - 2nd Division
- 3rd – 4th Division
- 5th – 6th Division
- 7th – 8th Division
- Girls Only Middle School Division
- Co-ed, open to grades Kindergarten through 8th
- Six to Eight game season including playoffs and consolation games
- 6v6 format on 25 x 50 yd field
- 8-10 player rosters so everyone plays every game
- Voluntary practice will be conducted on gameday - perfect for multi-sport athletes
- No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighbourhoods
- All coaches are volunteer parents
We at UA Rise Flag Football offer the following refunds within these specific timelines. All refund requests must be submitted by email to your League Commissioner.
- FULL or 100% registration fee refund if requested before uniforms are ordered for the league which occurs 4 weeks prior to kickoff. Banking and Service Fees are Non-Refundable
- HALF or 50% registration fee refund if requested after uniforms are ordered and prior to the 1st game of the season. Banking and Service Fees are Non-Refundable
- NO REFUND request submitted and processed after the 1st game of the season
- In the event that the UA Rise Flag Football season is cancelled prior to the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID-19 outbreak, then a HALF or 50% registration fee refund will be processed. If the season is cancelled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID-19 outbreak, NO REFUND will be processed.
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by UA Rise Flag Football League.
- All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the Commissioner of your league with a current Coaches certification and background check. Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year. If you need to update or obtain both please use the following links:
- Safety is our main concern and goal for our players and we want to make sure we have proper and safe coaches.
Frequently Asked Questions